03a11 rockS!

Saturday, December 04, 2004

whee!

Yay! Am very excited that the class blog is up! And that so many people have posted already, all in the space of only 2 days! *dances*

By the way, just wondering, am I the only one who got the message about the class blog today? Received it only at around 1.49pm... am wondering if Starhub lagged incredibly or whether YiFong forgot about me. *sniffle* (But oh well, not like I shouldn't have expected it since he didn't even have my handphone number until the last day of exams even though he's supposed to be one of those who passes class messages to me. *glares*)

Anyway, I must say that I nearly died laughing reading all the entries... especially YiFong's corny rock entry and Yuhui's ultra-long and touchingly cheesey (cheesily touching?) post. (SO typical of Yuhui to launch into a long-winded monoglogue.) It's really amusing to see how everyone's entries reflect their personalities... like Kaori with her insightful inserts (and her obsession with photos *grin*) and Shuying with her sweet messages about how she'll really miss the class. And Alec with his very... well, Alec messages. (I have no other way to describe them other than that they're really just Alec. :p) And Jingyi with her super tiny font that's
just like her handwriting. :)

And I really hope that everyone will continue posting regularly even after the novelty of the class blog has worn off since I really, really love our class and I hope we'll be able to keep in touch even long after we've become old and graying. :p (Then again, that might be "hypercritical" of me since I'm notorious for not blogging for months at a time... but for the sake of our class, I'll do my best! =D) We should even have fairly regular class reunions in the future so that we can see everyone get older/fatter/balder etc... and maybe even laugh at people like Zhen Ni and Jingyi who may actually end up getting over their dislike for children long enough to have families of their own. :)

Haha, ok, this is quite a boring entry... oh well, I'm sure it reflects my personality too... my decidedly unhumourous side, as YiFong, who always gets exasperated at my serious answers to his silly jokes, can attest to. :p

Oh yes! I also added a link to my livejournal... a bit of shameless plugging... am sure all of you will be familiar with the username. *grin* And one last thing before I end this post... why don't we compile a list of memorable 03A11 moments? Or just memories in general... I think I'd love to read a list like that since it'll remind me of all the fun times we had together... like:

1) Yuhui's "podsolization" in our JC 1 debates. (And our "Geog kebaba!" cheer [dunno how to spell that])
2) YiFong's insistence on sitting between the three SC girls just after the first three months... until Mrs. Kan scolded him and said he must have been wanting to become an SC girl himself.
3) A certain maths teacher's "Get OUT!" scream.
4) How practically everyone in our class has at least one nickname... like Oil, Sootie, Darlie, Evil Cat, Ben Gou, Kanga, Unscrupulous Merchant, Ex-convict etc...
5) ML: "I can feel the love emanating." JY: "That's self-delusionment!"

And the list goes on and on... think I shall look through all my notes and find all the memorable quotes that popped up during lessons which I scribbled on the notes and add them to the list. (Shows you just how bored I am during lessons, that I actually bothered to do that) And in the meantime...

4 days to prom! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home