03a11 rockS!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

curly hair

my goodness im so irritated.. after typing my post i clicked 'publish post' and stupid blogger totally ignored me and brought me to blogger.com, as in the log in page, and didnt publish my blog! what a stupid dum dum.. haha anw i was talking abt my hair.. everytime after i tie it, there will be this mysterious clump that is extremly curly at the end! and its not like those nice wavy hair, but extremely curly and feels like barbie doll hair.. which in other words is gross.. and its not the whole head of hair, jes a particular bunch.. so weird right! can anyone explain my mystifying hair phenomenon? hehs

mm anw a level results are coming out real real soon! like maybe the end of the mth!!! gulp.. i actually forgot abt it for awhile, but someone reminded me and now im really frightened.. ok i heard somewhere (on americas nex top model i think heh) that fear is a waste of emotions.. which is kinda true la.. jes like how its a waste of time to worry since nothing comes out of it ever.. but well.. heh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home