03a11 rockS!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

i will do my bit too ;)

haha! seems like everyone got something interesting to say..so jealous of alec and yifong can get to parachute and learn driving..think i will get in alot of accidents if i am behind e wheel so dun dare to learn driving../
my life is pretty boring and basically revolves around kid again cos' i'm giving tuition and being tortured by my tuition kids..well actually just one idiot...the prc girl who is so dumb that she doesn't know what is "market" and "bush" and also dunno how to use conjuctions like "so that seems like my chinese is going to get much better frm trying to translate every single thing to chinese for her
bleah
hate her
been babbling and complaining all abt her in my blog
and think i will cont to babble and complain abt her after the lesson later esp if she dun pay me back the money tt she owes me for her assessment bks
oh well..these few days been slacking at home in the morning then gg for tuition..some of the days i have been gg for relief teaching and it happens to be just my luck to land in the nortorious classes..can't believe tt shuying thinks tt teaching is fun :( *scratches head* well...dun have much of a life now so if anyone wants to go out can ask me ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home