03a11 rockS!

Saturday, July 16, 2005

to zhenni

I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U!!! i only chose ONE lucky winner n u were so lucky to get sms from a tall dark handsome commando but u NEVER REPLY MY SMS!!!!!!!! I THOT U WERE OVERSEAS!!!!! OR DEAD!!!!!! OR CHANGED NUMBER!!!!!! BUT I NEVER THOT U WOULD DAO ME!!!!! I HATE U!!!!!


To Lim Zhenni

We regret to inform you that your name has been taken out from the receive-a-random-sms-from-a-tall-dark-handsome-commando contest and you will never EVER EVER get any more sms from me!!!! not for christmas or BIRTHDAYS or new year. NOT EVER. make me feel so stupid like i got NO ONE to sms liddat n like i got 1000 sms to waste on pple who DUN REPLY ME!!!! We are so sorry for any inconveniences caused. Thank you for your participation.

This is a computer generated letter.
No signature is required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home