03a11 rockS!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Photos and Party

Hi everyone! I'm gonna post some links to photos that I've taken with our class that up to now I still haven't developed for those of you who ordered. (Yeah, all two out of 14 13 of you. -_-) I'm gonna help develop photos before I leave, so please all try to place your orders as soon as possible. If it's soon enough, hopefully I'll be able to pass the photos to you if you're coming to my party; if not, maybe I'll post the photo to you or something, since it's my fault for not developing the photos earlier. Anyway, I've also posted a modified copy of my email Party invitation after the links for those of you who didn't get it. The stuff in bold is the new important stuff that I'd like those of you who have received/replied to the email to read also. Some of you haven't replied yet, so please do so soon!

Links:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=4286242667
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2134368589 - Prom
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2134325224 - Class Chalet

Party Invitation:

I'm having a farewell party this coming Sunday (11th September) just before I leave to go to the UK. I'm not really sure what time all of you are free, so I'll just leave it free and easy; feel free to come to my house starting from 10am onwards (though I wonder wehther anuone will really want to come that early...). Lunch is provided. Dinner isn't, since I have a dinner with some family friends at around 7.30pm. (Blame my parents. :p) Saily was really nice and offered to stay back to cook on that day, so I won't be buying back food anymore. :) Please reply ASAP so I can have an idea of the number of people coming and can figure out how much food to make.

Buses that go to my house are 132, 105 and 190. Be warned, though, that it's a reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally long walk (about 1 km) in from the bus stop to my house - trust me, I used to walk home almost everyday during JC. :)

If any of you have any more questions, feel free to sms me. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home