03a11 rockS!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

kelly's wishlist

hey ppl! i'm sure most of u guy's exams are finishing.. except for qinlei who's starting soon.. well.. i still have one more paper on fri.. but as i'm not exactly in the mood for studying now.. i've decided to post my wishlist too! :D so here's my wishlist:

  • cash vouchers from isetan!! haha..
yea.. i jus want this.. :D i noe getting a voucher is not exactly the most ideal present but i really don't mind and in fact.. i will love it!! cos there are many things i wanna get from isetan.. but if the person who's getting the present for me really really really refuse to get vouchers for me (which i really hope not..) u can get me anything except clothes.. yeps! that's about it!

good luck to all who's still having exams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home