03a11 rockS!

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Class Photos

Hello people, just wanted to post up the links to all the class photos I've taken and uploaded so far. Shuying's been bugging me about them for ages but I've just been either too lazy to post or kept forgetting. And I can't be bothered to upload them in our class album since they're already uploaded in mine and it doesn't make sense to upload the photos twice. And yes, I'm just typing miscellaneous extra crap in an attempt to make this post look longer than it actually is so that I can pretend I haven't completely neglected this blog. :p Anyway, here are the links:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286242667 - Miscellaneous
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2134368589 - Prom
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2134325224 - Class Chalet

Anyone who wants me to develop any of these photos, please email me with the name of the photos that you want, as well as whether you want them 3R, 4R, matte or glossy. (Since the photos in the miscellaneous album have pretty long names, you can just tell me which numbers you want, as long as you specify that they're from this album)

Oh, btw, Zhen Ni, I envy the fact that you seem to be getting hair problems only now. My hair's completely incorrigible and refuses to stay flat/neat. There are some days where I wake up looking like a bao za tou. >_< Why don't you try wetting your ponytail and combing it down to try to straighten out the curly bunch of hair? It works for me sometimes. (Though not all the time, but I think your hair isn't as messy as mine so it should be ok.)

Also, Pei Shan, I've been wanting to ask this for awhile... want to email me your blogger login and password so that I can try solving your hunky dory problem for you? If you would rather not it's ok, just thought I'd offer to do so since it's kinda confusing to have two people posting under the same name all the time.

And ok, last attempt at lengthening this entry... just wanted to say that I thought it was cool that our juniors and our juniors' juniors have similar blog addresses like us... maybe every year there'll be new ones for every year's batch such that 20 years down the road they'd still be churning out new A11 blogs annually. Keep the legacy going on and all that jazz. *grin*

Ok, think the post is sufficiently long enough for me to stop now. Yay. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home