03a11 rockS!

Friday, May 13, 2005

wowee!

haven't been reading the class blog for so long tt i got a whole long page to read!!! ;) and i really think the new layout is fantastic ;) really like it though i think it will be easier to read if the font is bigger ;) reading the class blog and seeing everyone's entry really lifts me up ;) at least i dun feel so left out anymore ;) these few days been rotting at home with nothing to do and my stupid brother keep hogging the com so feeling a bit antisocial..sigh..now at home i got nothing to do except house work so everyday i make myself wake up at 11am so tt i have less time to waste away..
but then quite happy today cos' go out with shuying and went shopping ;) okie so i splurged but then i think retail theraphy really work...
okie now for my fans lets update u guys on what i've been doing ;) i just had a haircut then i everyday i stay at home only to go out for tuition to parents who are so anxious over their kids results makes me think a little of my own mum and dad..they were actually so worried for my future back then..feel so thankful towards all they have done een though i really hated all my tuition :p anyway..i am gg to smu and taking double degree that they offered me..business and economics..a bit sad that no one i know is gg to smu but then again i am money minded then smu offered to pay for my tuition fees so yup i'm gg there if u all gg then tell me k?? feeling a bit dumd also cos' accepted smu even before i saw the law letter frm nus :( gg to smu eventually but wanted to see how i did for the interview and test....sigh..guess i shouldn't be complaining..i'm such a bimbo ;) whatever ;)
oh yah..regarding the class outing ;) i'm free on vesak day and i really want to meet u guys again so yup ;) hope we can have a bbq at shuying's house then can swim and chat and have fun ;) there's mahjong at her house too ;)
okie..have to go off for my tuition already ;) and did i mention tt i'm gg to be e relief pe teacher tmr?? :( heng only record results of nafa test%2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home