03a11 rockS!

Monday, May 09, 2005

Aiyoh, Pei Shan, can you please read my entry properly... I said I needed your email address as well so that I can make the account for you... And since no one else has picked up on my kind-hearted offer (I'm being ignored! *sniffs*), guess yours is the only account I'll be doing.

As for the class outing on 21st... I can't make it since I'll be in New York from 14th to 24th May... going to see my brother graduate! (Am quite excited since I missed my sister's graduation last year due to block tests...) Man, it's kind of scary to think how everyone's growing older... we're all getting ready to go to Uni and my siblings are actually graduating! Before we know it, we'll all be old and grey and sitting in rocking chairs reminiscing about the good ol' days. :p BTW, Vesak Day's on the 23rd, right? So I can't make it either. ^_^;; But never mind lah, I'm sure my presence is not so important that I will be dearly missed anyway. *grin* Just make sure to take lots of pictures and blog about the class outing here so I can read about it! ^_^

Oh yeah, and I also noticed the picture on the newspaper was Miss Liaw. Laughed so hard when I saw it. :p And yup, it really made me miss the times when we used to whine at her and try to irritate the hell out of her just so that she could yell at us in exasperation and make the otherwise boring class more interesting. I really miss those days in HC with everyone... *sigh of nostalgia*

And I find all the relief teachers' comments very funny... especially since I think I'm one of those guilty students who writes all sorts of rubbish on her papers. I think Mr. White was probably very horrified at all my disgusting geog scripts... he used to give me these very worried looks when he handed our papers back and tell me that I had to try much harder. :p I also still remember the time when he gave us a spring test and there was this graph with the letters JFMAMJJASOND labelled on it. I was incredibly stupid and asked Zhen Ni "What do all these alphabets mean?" and she nearly died laughing and told me that they stood for the months of the year. *blush* So there you have it, proof that I'm a Geography moron. Not that there was any room for doubt anyway. So sad, I think I still can't really read maps properly. :p And to think I'm supposed to be a Geog student. To make things worse, I don't even know nuts about History. I remember Shuying recently said, "Do you know, I only just found out that Hitler and Stalin are from different countries?" and I was like 0_o since I didn't know that either. :p <------ hopeless case.

Oh yes, and one last thing before I forget - must thank Shuying for being so diligent and regularly updating our blog's layout! It's good to have some change once in a while. I would offer to make one for the class blog using class pictures or whatever but I don't really have much confidence in making a nice layout. And I don't really know whether you guys would want to see your faces plastered all over the page when you view the blog. :p

p/s PS: I'd like to play badminton with you too, just that it's very difficult to get courts. Sy, Kaori, Sarah and I tried to arrange a badminton session once but failed since we couldn't book courts. :p Any suggestions as to where we can play? I even tried checking out SICC for squash courts, but there's a charge of like $5 per guest. 0_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home