03a11 rockS!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

new log-in accounts

Oh yes, by the way, since some people seem to have problems logging in to blogger with their own accounts in order to post with their own names, and I'm too lazy to explain how to do it since SOME people didn't listen last time when I wrote about it *glares*, how about letting me create the accounts for you? So far that would be Sarah and PS right? And maybe I should make one for Yuhui too so that he doesn't have to use the 03A11 general account... So can you guys just give me your email addresses? Then I'll create the accounts for you and email you the passwords etc. Just tell me what login names you want to use and stuff. Then maybe we can finally stop the masses of Hunky Dory clones. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home