03a11 rockS!

Monday, June 06, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS!
boing boing boing!!i was expecting to see some photos of turtles or stingray!!HAHAHHAHAS!mei xiang dao yuan lai shi.....hehhhhs!okies i shant spoil the surpirse fer the rest of you!hehhs..okayy anywayys i ought to talk about my beijing trip too..i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE beijing!everyone if youre thinking of going there, ask me ask me..ermms i can help you plan your iternary!hehhhs! :D at first when my friend and i went there, we thought that everyone was like out to cheat us!but thats not true!and the subway is very safe!and their trains are very hi-tech and clean!hehhs!and i went to bei da (university of bejing) and the school campus is GORGEOUS!it has a lake, a pagoda..etc, very ermms si qing hua yi! not like singapore unis..!and i climbed the GREAT WALL! not to forget that my legs were shaking like shit when i was coming down cos the steps were very steep and MYGOSHH! you can really see teh effects of MASS TOURISM on the place cos a lot of the steps has kinda collapse and eroded! hahahahs! and on my way to chengde, i could recognise all the ubac and abet (the north and south-facing sides) of the mountains cos its very obvious when one side of the mountains has plants and the other side is like barren!hehhhs! soo fun! :D yeahhs! i refreshed my memory on geog too cos i bought a map of beijing and did lots of map reading! hehhhs! woww! it was like half a geog trip fer me! hehhhs..okayys enough of my crap liaos! hope everyone is doing GREAT now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home