03a11 rockS!

Monday, June 27, 2005

haha! why is it tt everyone looks lke me???today when i wen out w my mum to buy something a middle aged guy walked up to us and said tt i really looked like one of his student esp w specs..what rubbish i must wear less specs then !!! :(
and oh dear everyone i meet is telling me tt econs is lots of chim maths how?? very scared i can't handle it..and oh yah..regarding the class outing on the 3rd i also can't make it sorry!!! and yup me and jingyi just talked online recently..we were thinking of org a class outing to like bangkok in dec (cos' now like everyone is so busy) if book now budget airlines will be very cheap then can buy lots of things there :) anyone game??
hmmm..and there's still smthg wrong w our chatbox..can't see a single thing is it just me????
and oh yah all the best peishan for ur driving test :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home