03a11 rockS!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

ahhh im sorry!!! i plead guilty!!!!!! its all my fault!!!!!! i shudnt have been so mean and dao and self-absorbed and uncaring and heartless to not reply the hunky commando's sms!!!! but it wasnt me who did it that day.. i was possessed by this sickly-thus-often-hospitalised, accident-prone-thus-often-sprain-ankle and criminally-inclinced-thus-often-imprisoned bballer i once knew.. hahaaa okay im tired.. anw yifong i oredi said i miss u k.. so u cannot be angry with me anymore.. so pls put me back in the contest!! i wanna receive sms-es on special occassions like BIRTHDAYS (mines coming mines coming!).. hahaha

gak so crappy.. hehs ok thou i do wanna see the giraffes, but yeah i think we shud save money.. and sorry i cant offer my house cos with effect from nex week, my new address will be NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY , HALL 6, 32-3-605.. hahaha yup so if any of u wanna go msia, i can meet u at the second linkway with just 5mins notice.. haha

mm so enjoy the rest of ur holidays everyone else.. while i start sch NEX MONDAY!!!!!!!! pleh =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home