03a11 rockS!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

heyo!!!!!
i'm so excited about meeting up! sigh* shall not give myself too high hopes.. some of yall arh.. confirm will come like 3 hrs later than meeting time... *ahem ahem* so the date's pretty much confirmed on 2nd jan, monday... please check your emails for details!
anyway... i wanna change my wishlist. the last time it was kinda sketchy.. anyway.. please DON'T buy me "Autobiography of a Geisha" coz i bought that already! haha.. i hope i'm not too late! well.. to my special someone (haha)... you can get me one of the following...

a wallet... =) i like those guyish kinds... NO extra flaps NO velcro please.. just keep it black (or brown) and simple.. haha...
puma voucher!!! coz i really want this pair of Puma sneakers.. or you can buy me the pair of sneakers.. haha...
ladies' sandals... i think this would be pretty tough.. but in any case, i'm size 7-8...
any interesting biographies... or unique tops... or skirts would be nice too... surprise me! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home