03a11 rockS!

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

work sucks!!


heyys guys!!lemme tell ya about my job!!hehhs..ive been under training as a telemarketer so today wus actually my first time calling the customers. in fact this morning, all the newbies were like attached to a mentor and we were listenin to them make the calls. den all of a sudden, our team leader suddenly asked us and our respective mentors to switch places, so that we were going to be the ones CALLIN and they would listen and guide us..

so there wus my FIRST call!i wus soooooooo freakin NERVOUS!hehhhs!okies but i wusnt going to talk abt that..what im going say is about this uncle that i called up!hehhs..there wus this uncle who couldnt believe this super goood promotion that i wus offering him [cos im workin fer amercian express at the moment..i wus callin to promote this PERSONAL TERM LOAN that teh bank wus offerin] so he kept tellin me taht i bluff him!and the thing wus that he wus mandarin speakin!thank goodness fer CLAO!hehhs!so the conversation that went between us wus like

uncle: aiyahh!ni bu yao pian wo la!
me: uncle!wo mei you pain ni!
uncle: ni yao rang wo kai xin dui mah!
me: zhen de mei you!
uncle: zhen de mehh?den ni yong ni de ming bang wo shen qing la!
me: uncle!bu ke yi!zhe ge offer shi specially gei ni de!
uncle: ni bang wo jie la!den wo huan ni qian!
me: bu ke yi!!
uncle: ni kan!ni pian wo de dui mahh?

i almost died tryin to talk to him!haiis..so my conclusion is - workin is really TOUGH. ): hahahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home