03a11 rockS!

Monday, December 20, 2004

Tadaima! :)

Thanks for the welcome back message, Kaori! I feel so loved. *grin* And yup, you got the date correct, it's just that I arrived back in Singapore at night so I was too tired to blog, and I was just being lazy yesterday so I didn't blog then either. :)

Am quite sad that I didn't get to read Alec's entry before he went for NS... means I wasn't able to send him his telepathic well wishes. :( It's quite sad to think of the guys going to army since, like someone else said in an earlier entry (can't remember who), it's like our class is shrinking... but oh well, at least I like to think (optimistically?) that our class spirit wil still remain as strong as ever, no matter how many years go by, since, like many others, this class has really been my best one in all my years of schooling so far. I honestly have never enjoyed myself so much in school before, and it's all thanks to this lovely class of 03A11. :D (Urk, ok, think I'm being mushy and sentimental... but I really can't over-emphasis how much these past two years in JC have meant to me. HCJC would probably have sucked if not for our great class.)

Anyway, I noticed that no one really posts comments on the individual entries... I've posted two so far, but I don't think anyone's noticed them? So just wanted to tell you guys to look out for them, since I find it easier to comment on the individual entries than to do so in my own entry, since there are often a gazillion and one new entries before my own to comment about. (Did that make sense? Think I didn't explain myself very well... >_<)

Also, to Soundblaster (dunno if you people want me to use your real names, so am just being cautious), the way to sign off using your own nickname:
When you log in and go to the Dashboard page, on the right hand side of the page is a link that says "Edit profile". Click on that, then when the page loads, scroll down and find the box that says "Display Name" and type in "Soundblaster" or whatever else you want. Then just scroll down and click the blue button at the bottom which says "Save your profile" and you're done!

And there you have it, an easy DIY tutorial by yours truly! *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home