03a11 rockS!

Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005

So happy to be able to visit Sarah's house again and to enjoy the company of everyone and her really sweet family. Realized I haven't seen some of you for donkey years. I imagine the food was great, I wonder how Yuhui's tofu turned out, not on the kitchen floor I hope. Poor guy cut his finger!

Anyways feeling very glad that I could see all the familiar faces although with some unfamiliar eyebrows and hairdos, but its the same a11 family again! Lookin forward to the next time where I'll be able to stay for a longer time with everyone. Thanks Shuying for the hardwork making the bookmarks, I think we are all amazed. Also thanks Sarah and her family for their hospitality, one day I'll kidnap the family and make it mine. Have a splendid year ahead. All the best guys, try not to love your hair too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home